Non Owner Insurance for North Carolina Drivers
North Carolina drivers may be required to obtain non owner insurance:
- To obtain a North Carolina drivers license
- New NC residents who want to obtain a license
- To reinstate a suspended North Carolina license
- For persons who drive company work vehicles
- People who regularly rent vehicles
- We can help you obtain non owners insurance coverage today.
NC Minimum Automobile Insurance Requirements
Basic coverage is referred to as 30/60/25 coverage with 30/60 UM limits.
- Bodily Injury: $30,000/$60,000
- Property Damage: $25,000
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury: $30,000/$60,000
- Uninsured Motorist Property Damage: $25,000
Start Saving On Your Insurance Today
Call us today to discuss your Non Owner Insurance needs
Discounts may be available to help you reduce your premium without sacrificing needed coverage.
We will help you find the right coverage that meet your needs and budget. Call us today to discuss your insurance needs.