Non Owner Insurance

North Carolina drivers may be required to obtain non owners insurance for the the following:

  • To obtain a North Carolina drivers license
  • New NC residents who want to obtain a license
  • To reinstate a suspended North Carolina license
  • For persons who drive company work vehicles
  • People who regularly rent vehicles

We can help you obtain non owners insurance coverage today.

Non Owner Insurance - High Point NC

North Carolina Insurance Minimum Requirements

North Carolina law requires a minimum 30/60/25 of auto coverage

  • $30,000 total for bodily injury per person
  • $60,000 total for bodily injury coverage per accident
  • $25,000 limit on property damage per accident

Although these minimums are required by law, it may not sufficiently cover you for all accidents, damage, theft and claims against you. It's important to review your coverage needs with you agent to assist in determining the proper amount of coverage based on your specific situation.

Learn more about Automobile Insurance

Start Saving On Your Insurance Today

Call us today to discuss your non owner coverage needs.
We will help you find the right coverage that meet your needs and budget.


Mark Thompson Insurance - North Carolina
Mark Thompson Insurance
1177 E Lexington Ave
High Point, NC 27262
Phone: (336) 882-1400
Hours: Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm